Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Phosphate Bonded High Alumina Bricks||Material:||Bauxite, Fire Clay, Alumina Powder, Flint Clay|
|Shape:||Brick||Al2o3 Content:||75 - 85%|
|Application:||Rotary Kiln||Bulk Density:||2.6-2.9g/cm3|
|Standard Size:||230x114x65mm Or Customized||OEM ODM:||Acceptable|
Phosphate Bonded High Alumina Bricks,
75% Al2o3 High Alumina Bricks,
75% alumina refractory bricks
75% Al2o3 Phosphate Bonded High Alumina Bricks For Rotary Kiln
Phosphte Bonded High Alumina Brick is mainly made of special grade bauxite clinker, with a concentration of about 42.5-50% phosphoric acid as binding agent, it is a kind of non-firede brick, so in order to avoid large shrinkage of the product during high temperature use, it is generally necessary to add heating expansive materials such as kyanite, sillimanite, pyrophyllite, and silica in the ingredients.
|Brand Item||Phosphate bonded high alumina bricks|
|Cold Crushing Strength||60||65|
|0.2 Softening Temperature load Degree T0.6||1300||1200|
High Alumina Phosphate Bricks Features
1. high strength
2. excellent heat stability
3. good chemical resistance
4. good thermal shock resistance
1. High alumina phosphate bonded bricks compared with ceramics, the high-aluminum bricks have better anti-flaking properties, the phosphate high aluminum bricks are suitable for cement kiln, electric furnace roof, ladle and the like.
2. Phosphate high alumina brick is made of high quality high alumina bauxite, combined with dihydrogen phosphate and dried in a drying oven. Phosphate high alumina refractory bricks are mainly used in dry cement production kiln, rotary kiln, phosphorus chemical kiln. Phosphate high alumina bricks have high refractoriness, good wear resistance and high strength.
3. Phosphate high alumina bricks are widely used in cement kilns and can be used as pre-tropical, decomposition zones, transition zones, cooling zones as their linings. Phosphate bonded alumina bricks, can also be used as a lining in a cement kiln firing zone with a diameter of less than 3 meters.
4. Phosphate high alumina bricks are mainly used for calcining cement, bauxite, dolomite and other rotary kiln, lining of cooling machine, working layer of cement kiln, roof of steel making electric furnace.
Classification & Difference
Phosphate brick high alumina bricks are divided into phosphate bricks and phosphate wear bricks.
❉ Phosphate brick is used as a binder for phosphate, and phosphate wear-resistant brick is a binder of diammonium phosphate.
❉ Generally divided into resistant phosphate and high temperature phosphate. These two bricks are not much different because phosphates have better wear resistance.
❉ High-grade phosphate bricks are high-load soft phosphate bricks. Because phosphate bricks are combined with phosphoric acid, the load is generally low. Above 1300 ℃ ~ 1450℃.
Contact Person: Mika