Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Name:||Refractory Balls||Application:||High Temperature Furnace|
|Refractoriness Under Load(°C):||1450||Thermal Shock Resistance (1100°Cwater Cooling) Cycle ≥:||15|
high alumina ball,
inert alumina balls
Castable Bubble Alumina Refractory Balls For High Temperature Furnace
The advantages of our company:
1. High quality: Strict quality control and many years experiences.
2. Competitive price: Directly from our factory to your hands without other traders.
3. Good packaging: Avoid damage and secure your goods in transportation.
4. Quick response: Your any questions will be replied within 24 hours.
5. Professional technology: The size, density, chemical composition can be customized.
6. Geographical advantage: Our factory is located in Zhengzhou Henan province, which is one of the main refractory production bases in China. we have abundant resources and high quality minerals. This favorable condition reduce the cost to save you money.
7. Samples are free.
Refractory Balls Features
Refractory Balls Applications
reformer, hydrogenation, desulfurization tank and methanation furnace, dispersed liquid, and supporting, covering and protecting catalyst role, can also be used in heating furnace of iron and steel industry and the transformation of equipment, ordinary refractory ball suitable for sulfuric acid and fertilizer industries converter and transform furnace, high aluminum refractory ball is suitable for industries such as steel, urea, hot blast furnace, heating and transformation furnace and other equipment.
Refractory Balls Technical data
|Item||High alumina||Low creep||Mullite||Corundum|
|Refractoriness under load(°C)||1450||1460||1530||1650|
|Cold crushing strength(Mpa)||13||14||32||36|
Thermal shock resistance
(1100°Cwater cooling) cycle ≥
Henan HengYu Kiln Refractory Co., Ltd. now mainly produces refractory materials for steel, metallurgy, coking, cement, charcoal, glass and various industrial kiln furnaces. It produces more than 60,000 tons of various stereotyped and amorphous refractory materials annually. The company now owns 45 million fixed assets and 260 employees, including 6 engineers. There are more than 20 engineering and technical personnel, including five departments, six functional departments, three sub-factories, five workshops, one furnace construction engineering team, one R&D center and one testing center.
Contact Person: Mika