Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Al2o3:||65%-75%||Raw Materials:||Calcined Bauxite|
|Application:||Industrial Furnaces, Metallurgy||Color:||Light Yellow|
|Size:||As Request||Bulk Density:||2.3-2.7 G/cm3|
fire resistant bricks,
stove fire brick
Masonry Blast Furnaces Alumina Refractory Bricks First Grade High Alumina Content
1. The content of AL2O3 is 65% - 75%.
2. High refractoriness under load. The RUL is higher than fireclay brick as the high content of Al2O3, however, it is lower than silica brick because of mullite crystal does not form reticular tissue.
3. Excellent slag resistance. High alumina brick is a kind of neutral refractory material so it enjoys excellent resistance to acid slag and alkali slag corrosion.
1. High refractoriness.
2. Good spalling resistance and wear resistance.
3. Good corrosion resistance.
4. Good thermal shock resistance.
5. High mechanical strength.
6. High temperature creep rate is low.
High-aluminum bricks are mainly used for masonry blast furnaces, hot blast stoves, electric furnace tops, blast furnaces, reverberatory furnaces, and rotary kiln linings. In addition, high-aluminum bricks are also widely used as open-hearth regenerative lattice bricks, plugs for gating systems, and shingles.
The first-grade high-alumina brick (the aluminum content is not less than 75% refractory brick) is formed by pressing and calcining a high-quality raw material such as high-quality bauxite and alumina. The high-aluminum brick has a refractoriness of over 1790 °C. The load softening temperature is above 1510 °C, the thermal shock stability is good, and the slag resistance is good.
|Item&Grade||Fire Clay Brick||High Alumina Brick|
|Refractoriness Under Load,0.2Mpa ℃ (≥)||1250||1300||1360||1420||1450||1480||1530||1600|
|Apparent Porosity (%)||22-26||20-24||20-22||18-20||20-23||20-23||20-22||18-20|
|Bulk Density (g/cm3)||1.9-2.0||1.95-2.1||2.1-2.2||2.15-2.2||2.25-2.4||2.3-2.5||2.4-2.6||2.5-2.7|
|Cold Crushing Strengh, Mpa (≥)||20||25||30||40||45||50||60||70|
Henan HengYu Kiln Refractory Co.,Ltd. now mainly produces refractory materials for steel, metallurgy, coking, cement, charcoal, glass and various industrial kiln furnaces. It produces more than 60,000 tons of various stereotyped and amorphous refractory materials annually.
Contact Person: Mika