Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Kiln Refractory Bricks||Material:||Bauxite, Fire Clay, Alumina Powder, Flint Clay|
|Shape:||Brick||Al2o3 Content:||Al2o3 77%|
|Application:||Hot Stove||Bulk Density:||2.6-2.9g/cm3|
|Type:||Wearing Resistant Refractory Materials||Working Temperature:||1450℃|
|Standard Size:||Customized Size||OEM ODM:||Acceptable|
Al2o3 77% Kiln Refractory Bricks,
2.9g/Cm3 Kiln Refractory Bricks,
Al2o3 77% refractory insulation bricks
Hot Stove 2.9g/Cm3 Al2o3 77% Kiln Refractory Bricks
Introduction of Kiln Refractory Bricks
High alumina firebrick is made of high purity and stable spinel with a content of more than 77% alumina through high pressure and high sintering.Thermal stability, high refractoriness in more than 1780 ℃.
1. High compressive strength.
2. High starting temperature.
3. High temperature volume.
4. Stability,and creep properties.
5. High density does not wear and tear easily.
Specification of Kiln Refractory Bricks
|Brand Item||Hot Stove 2.9g/Cm3 Al2o3 77% Kiln Refractory Bricks|
|Cold Crushing Strength||60||65|
|0.2 Softening Temperature load Degree T0.6||1300||1200|
1. High alumina phosphate bonded bricks compared with ceramics, the high-aluminum bricks have better anti-flaking properties, the phosphate high aluminum bricks are suitable for cement kiln, electric furnace roof, ladle and the like.
2. Phosphate high alumina brick is made of high quality high alumina bauxite, combined with dihydrogen phosphate and dried in a drying oven. Phosphate high alumina refractory bricks are mainly used in dry cement production kiln, rotary kiln, phosphorus chemical kiln. Phosphate high alumina bricks have high refractoriness, good wear resistance and high strength.
3. Phosphate high alumina bricks are widely used in cement kilns and can be used as pre-tropical, decomposition zones, transition zones, cooling zones as their linings. Phosphate bonded alumina bricks, can also be used as a lining in a cement kiln firing zone with a diameter of less than 3 meters.
Phosphate Bonded High Alumina Bricks Classification & Difference
Phosphate brick high alumina bricks are divided into phosphate bricks and phosphate wear bricks.
❉ Phosphate brick is used as a binder for phosphate, and phosphate wear-resistant brick is a binder of diammonium phosphate.
❉ Generally divided into resistant phosphate and high temperature phosphate. These two bricks are not much different because phosphates have better wear resistance.
❉ High-grade phosphate bricks are high-load soft phosphate bricks. Because phosphate bricks are combined with phosphoric acid, the load is generally low. Above 1300 ℃ ~ 1450℃.
Where to Buy Phosphate High Alumina Bricks In HengYu Factory
Henan HengYu Kiln Refractory Co., Ltd. has been engaged in refractory material industry for more than 20 years. We have a big technological team, there are more than 15 senior designers for the furnace & kiln. They are good at different technological field, for exam, refractory bricks, castable refractory material, lightweight insulation firebricks and prefabricated bricks according to client requirement . Phosphate bonded high alumina bricks size can be customized according customer requirements. HY factory provide specification and category of high alumina phosphate boned bricks as well as competitive price & high-grade quality bricks products.
Contact Person: Mika