Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Light Weight Insulating Brick NG1.0 1.7KG For Furnace Kiln Insulating Layer||Al2o3 Content (%):||30 - 35%|
|Raw Material:||Insulation Clay||Application:||Insulating Layer Of All Kiln & Furnace|
|Type:||Insulating Materials||Insulating Tempeature:||950 - 1150℃|
red clay bricks,
castable fire brick
Light Brown Color Lightweight Fire Brick Insulating Materials Type High Purity
Insulating fire bricks are soft and light in weight. They can be easily cut by handheld hack saw or any other hand tool like chisel or even drill bit. Color of insulating bricks varies but usually they come in shades from light brown to white, see pictures. In refractory air is the best insulation and this is why insulating firebricks have excellent insulating properties. Their body is made of tiny air spaces similar to honeycomb effect
1. High Purity;
2. Small Impurities;
3. Low Thermal Capacity;
4. Low Thermal Conductivity;
5. High Strength;
6. Good Thermal Resistance;
7. Strong Anti-Corrosion.
1. Timely response: To your inquiry in 24 hours, quickly respond mails and provide solutions.
2. Free sample: Sample and trial order are accepted for the quality evaluation.
3. Shorter delivery time: Book the earliest vessel or plane to guarantee the delivery time.
4. Professional Services: Provide high temperature solutions and professionals installation and technology services for you.
Contact Person: Mika