Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Kiln Refractory Bricks||Type:||Phosphate Bonded|
|Shape:||Brick||Al2o3 Content:||75% Al2o3|
|Application:||All Kind Of Thermal Equipment||Bulk Density:||2.6-2.9g/cm3|
|Feature:||Wearing Resistant||Working Temperature:||1450℃|
|Standard Size:||230x114x65mm Or Customized||OEM ODM:||Acceptable|
75% Al2o3 Kiln Refractory Bricks,
Al2o3 Kiln Refractory Bricks,
Phosphate Bonded alumina fire brick
Phosphate Bonded Alumina 75% Al2o3 Kiln Refractory Bricks
1. Raw materials:Alumina clinker
2. Binder:Phosphoric solution(concentration 42.5 ~ 50%) or aluminum phosphate solution
3. First machine moulding, then heat treatment in 400 ~ 600 ℃
4. They are both not sintered brick.
1. high strength
2. excellent heat stability
3. good chemical resistance
Specification of Kiln Refractory Bricks
|Brand Item||Phosphate bonded Kiln Refractory Bricks|
|Cold Crushing Strength||65|
|0.2 Softening Temperature load Degree T0.6||1200|
Application of Kiln Refractory Bricks
1. High alumina phosphate bonded bricks compared with ceramics, the high-aluminum bricks have better anti-flaking properties, the phosphate high aluminum bricks are suitable for cement kiln, electric furnace roof, ladle and the like.
2. Phosphate high alumina brick is made of high quality high alumina bauxite, combined with dihydrogen phosphate and dried in a drying oven. Phosphate high alumina refractory bricks are mainly used in dry cement production kiln, rotary kiln, phosphorus chemical kiln. Phosphate high alumina bricks have high refractoriness, good wear resistance and high strength.
Classification & Difference
Phosphate brick high alumina bricks are divided into phosphate bricks and phosphate wear bricks.
❉ Phosphate brick is used as a binder for phosphate, and phosphate wear-resistant brick is a binder of diammonium phosphate.
❉ Generally divided into resistant phosphate and high temperature phosphate. These two bricks are not much different because phosphates have better wear resistance.
❉ High-grade phosphate bricks are high-load soft phosphate bricks. Because phosphate bricks are combined with phosphoric acid, the load is generally low. Above 1300 ℃ ~ 1450℃.
Contact Person: Mika