Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||High Alumina Bricks||Material:||Bauxite, Fire Clay, Alumina Powder, Flint Clay|
|Shape:||Brick||Al2o3 Content:||75 - 85%|
|Application:||All Kind Of Thermal Equipment||Bulk Density:||2.6-2.9g/cm3|
|Type:||Wearing Resistant Refractory Materials||Refractoriness:||Refractoriness 1780℃|
|Standard Size:||230x114x65mm||OEM ODM:||Acceptable|
230x114x65mm High Alumina Bricks,
1780℃ High Alumina Bricks,
1780℃ alumina fire brick
Refractoriness 1750℃ 230x114x65mm High Alumina Bricks
Introduction of High Alumina Bricks
High alumina brick is a kind of alumina-silicate refractory material with the content of alumina oxide more than 48%. It is calcined and formed by the raw material of bauxite or the material with a high content of AL2O3. High thermal stability, the refractoriness is more than 1780℃.
Features of High Alumina Bricks
1. high strength
2. good wear resistance
3. good chemical resistance
4. good thermal shock resistance
5. high load softening temperature
6. alkali resistance is better than clay brick, high alumina brick
Specification of High Alumina Bricks
|Brand Item||High Alumina Bricks|
|Cold Crushing Strength||65|
|0.2 Softening Temperature load Degree T0.6||1200|
Application of High Alumina Bricks
1. High alumina phosphate bonded bricks compared with ceramics, the high-aluminum bricks have better anti-flaking properties, the phosphate high aluminum bricks are suitable for cement kiln, electric furnace roof, ladle and the like.
2. Phosphate high alumina bricks are widely used in cement kilns and can be used as pre-tropical, decomposition zones, transition zones, cooling zones as their linings. Phosphate bonded alumina bricks, can also be used as a lining in a cement kiln firing zone with a diameter of less than 3 meters.
3. Phosphate high alumina bricks are mainly used for calcining cement, bauxite, dolomite and other rotary kiln, lining of cooling machine, working layer of cement kiln, roof of steel making electric furnace.
Product Details of High Alumina Bricks
Henan HengYu Kiln Refractory Co., Ltd. now mainly produces refractory materials for steel, metallurgy, coking, cement, charcoal, glass and various industrial kiln furnaces. It produces more than 60,000 tons of various stereotyped and amorphous refractory materials annually. The company now owns 45 million fixed assets and 260 employees, including 6 engineers. There are more than 20 engineering and technical personnel, including five departments, six functional departments, three sub-factories, five workshops, one furnace construction engineering team, one R&D center and one testing center.
Classification & Difference
Phosphate brick high alumina bricks are divided into phosphate bricks and phosphate wear bricks.
❉ Phosphate brick is used as a binder for phosphate, and phosphate wear-resistant brick is a binder of diammonium phosphate.
❉ Generally divided into resistant phosphate and high temperature phosphate. These two bricks are not much different because phosphates have better wear resistance.
❉ High-grade phosphate bricks are high-load soft phosphate bricks. Because phosphate bricks are combined with phosphoric acid, the load is generally low. Above 1300 ℃ ~ 1450℃.
Contact Person: Mika