Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Fireclay Refractory Brick||Grade:||SK30|
|Al2o3 Content (%):||45%-55%||Application:||Industrial Furnace|
|Color:||Red Fire||Bulk Density:||2.1-2.25g/cm3|
|Shape:||Brick||Type:||High Alumina Brick|
SK30 Fireclay Refractory Brick,
SK32 Fireclay Refractory Brick,
SK30 furnace refractory bricks
SK30 Fireclay Refractory Brick
Fireclay Refractory Brick Description
Fireclay Refractory Brick containing Al2O3 more than 30%, which is made of high grade bauxite through high temperature calcinations.
It is is a kind of neutral refractory material so that it enjoys excellent resistance to acid and alkali corrosion. It has characteristic of high refractoriness under load, which decide high alumina brick is a n ideal material for various kinds of industrial furnace. It is widely used in building lining of hot-blast stove, blast furnace, coke oven, rotary kilns of cement and so on.
Fireclay Refractory Brick Features
1. Low bulk density, low thermal conductivity, good thermal insulation performance.
2. Refractory category allow direct contact of fire, suitable ofr various atmosphere
3. Good integrity with furnace lining, long service life, easy operation, could be shaped freely
4. Product specification: standard form, normal standard, shaped and special shaped bricks.
5. Can be used in various kilns because of its cheapness and general tray package. Among all of the refractory materials, it is the most widely used.
Fireclay Refractory Brick Specification
|AL2O3 % (min)||30-35%||35-38%||38-42%|
|Refractoriness under load, 0.2MPa, (°C)||≥1270||≥1350||≥1350|
|Apparent porosity (%)||20-24||20-24||19-23|
|Bulk density (g/cm³)||2.00-2.05||2.05-2.1||2.1-2.15|
|Cold crushing strength (MPa)||≥25||≥30||≥35|
|Thermal expansion at 1000°C (%)||≤0.6||≤0.55||≤0.55|
Competitive Price. Make the products competitive in your market.
Abundant Experience. Prevent cracks and twist in bricks.
Different Moulds. Save mould fees for you.
Strict Quality Control. Meet clients’ quality requirement.
Large stocks. Guarantee prompt delivery.
Professional Packing. Avoid damage and secure the goods in transportation
Fireclay Refractory Brick Application:
1. Carbon bake furnaces in the aluminum industry
2. Preheat zones and cyclones of rotary cement kilns
3. Insulation for glass tanks
4. Fireplace and pizza ovens
5. Coke ovens
6. Blast furnaces
7. Reheating furnaces
8. Lime kilns
Contact Person: Mika