Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Light Weight Insulating Brick NG1.0 1.7KG For Furnace Kiln Insulating Layer||Al2o3 Content (%):||30 - 35%|
|Raw Material:||Insulation Clay||Application:||Insulating Layer Of All Kiln & Furnace|
|Type:||Insulating Materials||Insulating Tempeature:||950 - 1150℃|
red clay bricks,
castable fire brick
Strong Anti Corrosion Lightweight Fire Brick 230x114x65mm Compact Size
Insulating fire bricks are soft and light in weight. They can be easily cut by handheld hack saw or any other hand tool like chisel or even drill bit. Color of insulating bricks varies but usually they come in shades from light brown to white, see pictures. In refractory air is the best insulation and this is why insulating firebricks have excellent insulating properties. Their body is made of tiny air spaces similar to honeycomb effect
1. High Purity;
2. Small Impurities;
3. Low Thermal Capacity;
4. Low Thermal Conductivity;
5. High Strength;
6. Good Thermal Resistance;
7. Strong Anti-Corrosion.
The light weight insulation brick can be in direct contact with the flame, to apply to the cracking furnace, hot stove, furnace, tunnel kiln, push board kiln, crucible furnace and electric furnace, electric kilns lined widely used in metallurgy, refractories, light industry, chemical industry, ceramics, glass, electronics and other industries. Dimensions of the product, the physical and chemical indicators, service life have reached or exceeded the level of similar products at domestic and abroad.
1. Timely response: To your inquiry in 24 hours, quickly respond mails and provide solutions.
2. Free sample: Sample and trial order are accepted for the quality evaluation.
3. Shorter delivery time: Book the earliest vessel or plane to guarantee the delivery time.
4. Professional services: Provide high temperature solutions and professionals installation and technology services for you.
Contact Person: Mika