Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Fire Clay Brick||Raw Materials:||Bauxite|
|Al2o3 Content (%):||45%-55%||Application:||Industrial Furnace|
|Color:||Red Fire||Bulk Density:||2.1-2.25g/cm3|
|Shape:||Brick||Type:||3 Level Of High Alumina Brick|
red clay bricks,
fireplace refractory brick
Eco Friendly Materials Fire Clay Bricks Good Integrity With Furnace Lining
Fireclay brick is made from clinker clay by mixing, forming, drying, sintering and matching characterized by good resistance to corrosion and abrasion, good thermal shock resistance, good spelling resistance, high mechanical strength, good volume stability under high temperature.
1. Low bulk density, low thermal conductivity, good thermal insulation performance.
2. Refractory category allow direct contact of fire, suitable ofr various atmosphere
3. Good integrity with furnace lining, long service life, easy operation, could be shaped freely
4. Product specification: standard form, normal standard, shaped and special shaped bricks.
5. Can be used in various kilns because of its cheapness and general tray package. Among all of the refractory materials, it is the most widely used.
|AL2O3 % (min)||30-35%||35-38%||38-42%||50-55%||60-65%|
|Refractoriness under load, 0.2MPa, (°C)||≥1270||≥1350||≥1350||≥1430||≥1450|
|Apparent porosity (%)||20-24||20-24||19-23||18-22||18-22|
|Bulk density (g/cm³)||2.00-2.05||2.05-2.1||2.1-2.15||2.15-2.25||2.25-2.35|
|Cold crushing strength (MPa)||≥25||≥30||≥35||≥45||≥50|
|Thermal expansion at 1000°C (%)||≤0.6||≤0.55||≤0.55||≤0.4||
Competitive Price. Make the products competitive in your market.
Abundant Experience. Prevent cracks and twist in bricks.
Different Moulds. Save mould fees for you.
Strict Quality Control. Meet clients’ quality requirement.
Large stocks. Guarantee prompt delivery.
Professional Packing. Avoid damage and secure the goods in transportation
1. Carbon bake furnaces in the aluminum industry
2. Preheat zones and cyclones of rotary cement kilns
3. Insulation for glass tanks
4. Fireplace and pizza ovens
5. Coke ovens
6. Blast furnaces
7. Reheating furnaces
8. Lime kilns
Contact Person: Mika