Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Kiln Refractory Bricks||Material:||Bauxite, Fire Clay, Alumina Powder, Flint Clay|
|Shape:||Brick||Al2o3 Content:||75 - 85%|
|Application:||All Kind Of Thermal Equipment||Bulk Density:||2.6-2.9g/cm3|
|Type:||Wearing Resistant Refractory Materials||Working Temperature:||1450℃|
|Standard Size:||230x114x65mm Or Customized||OEM ODM:||Acceptable|
refractory insulation bricks,
heat proof bricks
Compact Size Kiln Refractory Bricks Bauxite And Alumina Powder Raw Materials
|Brand Item||Phosphate bonded high alumina bricks|
|Cold Crushing Strength||60||65|
|0.2 Softening Temperature load Degree T0.6||1300||1200|
Phosphate bonded high alumina bricks as a kind of hot-sale refractory bricks application in cement rotary kiln phosphate bonded high alumina bricks in HengYu factory are manufactured with good wear resistance and good chemical resistance & good thermal shock resistance, high load softening temperature refractory phosphate bonded high alumina bricks. There are phosphate refractory high alumina bricks for sales in HY factory provide specification and category as well as competitive price, welcome to contact us for free quote.
High Alumina Phosphate Bricks Features
1. high strength
2. excellent heat stability
3. good chemical resistance
4. high load softening temperature
5. alkali resistance is better than clay brick, high alumina brick
1. High alumina phosphate bonded bricks compared with ceramics, the high-aluminum bricks have better anti-flaking properties, the phosphate high aluminum bricks are suitable for cement kiln, electric furnace roof, ladle and the like.
2. Phosphate high alumina brick is made of high quality high alumina bauxite, combined with dihydrogen phosphate and dried in a drying oven. Phosphate high alumina refractory bricks are mainly used in dry cement production kiln, rotary kiln, phosphorus chemical kiln. Phosphate high alumina bricks have high refractoriness, good wear resistance and high strength.
3. Phosphate high alumina bricks are mainly used for calcining cement, bauxite, dolomite and other rotary kiln, lining of cooling machine, working layer of cement kiln, roof of steel making electric furnace.
Classification & Difference
Phosphate brick high alumina bricks are divided into phosphate bricks and phosphate wear bricks.
❉ Phosphate brick is used as a binder for phosphate, and phosphate wear-resistant brick is a binder of diammonium phosphate.
❉ Generally divided into resistant phosphate and high temperature phosphate. These two bricks are not much different because phosphates have better wear resistance.
❉ High-grade phosphate bricks are high-load soft phosphate bricks. Because phosphate bricks are combined with phosphoric acid, the load is generally low. Above 1300 ℃ ~ 1450℃.
Contact Person: Mika