Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Kiln Refractory Bricks||Material:||Bauxite, Fire Clay, Alumina Powder, Flint Clay|
|Shape:||Brick||Al2o3 Content:||75 - 85%|
|Application:||All Kind Of Thermal Equipment||Bulk Density:||2.6-2.9g/cm3|
|Type:||Wearing Resistant Refractory Materials||Working Temperature:||1450℃|
|Standard Size:||230x114x65mm Or Customized||OEM ODM:||Acceptable|
Erosion Resistance Kiln Refractory Bricks High Load Softening Temperature
1. resistance to high temperature, resistance to erosion, resistance to abrasion
2. good wear resistance
3. good chemical resistance
4. good thermal shock resistance
5. high load softening temperature
Phosphate Bonded High Alumina Bricks Introduction
Phosphate bonded high alumina bricks as a kind of hot-sale refractory bricks application in cement rotary kiln phosphate bonded high alumina bricks in HengYu factory are manufactured with good wear resistance and good chemical resistance & good thermal shock resistance, high load softening temperature refractory phosphate bonded high alumina bricks. There are phosphate refractory high alumina bricks for sales in HY factory provide specification and category as well as competitive price, welcome to contact us for free quote.
|Brand Item||Phosphate bonded high alumina bricks|
|Cold Crushing Strength||60||65|
|0.2 Softening Temperature load Degree T0.6||1300||1200|
1. High alumina phosphate bonded bricks compared with ceramics, the high-aluminum bricks have better anti-flaking properties, the phosphate high aluminum bricks are suitable for cement kiln, electric furnace roof, ladle and the like.
2. Phosphate high alumina brick is made of high quality high alumina bauxite, combined with dihydrogen phosphate and dried in a drying oven. Phosphate high alumina refractory bricks are mainly used in dry cement production kiln, rotary kiln, phosphorus chemical kiln. Phosphate high alumina bricks have high refractoriness, good wear resistance and high strength.
3. Phosphate high alumina bricks are widely used in cement kilns and can be used as pre-tropical, decomposition zones, transition zones, cooling zones as their linings. Phosphate bonded alumina bricks, can also be used as a lining in a cement kiln firing zone with a diameter of less than 3 meters.
Henan HengYu Kiln Refractory Co., Ltd. now mainly produces refractory materials for steel, metallurgy, coking, cement, charcoal, glass and various industrial kiln furnaces. It produces more than 60,000 tons of various stereotyped and amorphous refractory materials annually. The company now owns 45 million fixed assets and 260 employees, including 6 engineers. There are more than 20 engineering and technical personnel, including five departments, six functional departments, three sub-factories, five workshops, one furnace construction engineering team, one R&D center and one testing center.
Classification & Difference
Phosphate brick high alumina bricks are divided into phosphate bricks and phosphate wear bricks.
❉ Phosphate brick is used as a binder for phosphate, and phosphate wear-resistant brick is a binder of diammonium phosphate.
❉ Generally divided into resistant phosphate and high temperature phosphate. These two bricks are not much different because phosphates have better wear resistance.
❉ High grade phosphate bricks are high-load soft phosphate bricks. Because phosphate bricks are combined with phosphoric acid, the load is generally low. Above 1300 ℃ ~ 1450℃.
Contact Person: Mika